West Road, Reigate – 2 bedroom house near town centre
- Two bedroom semi-detached family home
- Entrance hall with cloakroom off and understairs storage
- L-shaped kitchen diner with sliding doors to garden
- Living Room
- Master bedroom to front
- Second bedroom to rear
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Enclosed lawned rear garden
- Conveniently situated for Lesbourne Road shops and Priory Park
- Will be recarpeted prior to tenancy commencement
Property SummaryA delightful two bedroom semi-detached family house in a convenient location with L-shaped kitchen diner opening onto an enclosed rear garden.
With understairs storage.
Kitchen/Diner: (15'1" x 11'5" max)
With wood effect flooring, built in gas hob and electric oven, washing machine, free standing fridge freezer. Dining area with sliding doors to enclosed garden.
Living Room: (11'4" x 12'3")
With two windows to front of property.
Bedroom One: (12'1" x 11' max.)
Double bedroom with window to front.
Bedroom Two: (12'3" x 7'11")
With window to garden
White suite with shower over bath and external window.
Enclosed garden accessed from kitchen diner.
Would suit couple or family, smokers, no pets. Tenant administration fees apply.
Council tax band: D (Reigate and Banstead Borough Council). EPC rating C.